Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Volcan
Mount St. Helens
Kind of lava:Aa
Boundary Type: Convergent
Fun Facts:Greatest eruption was in 1980
Most recent eruption:2008. When it erupted in 1980, it Destroyed millions of dollars in timber.
- Location: Alaska
- Kind of lava: Pyroclastic / Aa
- Type of boundary: Convergent boundary
- Type of eruption: Explosive eruption
- Stage volcano is in now: Extinct
- Volcanic Landform: Caldera / Stratovolcano
- interesting facts:1. Had the largest volcanic eruption in the 20th century
2. It produced more volcanic fallout than all other Alaskan eruptions combined
3. Called the valley of 10,000 smokes.
Location: El Salvador
Kind of Lava: AA
Type of Boundary or Hot spot:Caribbean
Type of Eruption: effusive
Stage now: Dormant
Volcanic Landform: Stratovolcano
Facts: San Vicente is the second highest volcano in El Salvador. The oldest rocks at San Vicente are between one and two million years old.
: Honshu island,Japan
: kind of lava is aa
: hot spots are at the sea plates
: eruption is explosive
: sage dormant
: landform cone shape
: is the symbol of japan
: first ascent was in 663 ad
: every summer,more than 200,000 people climb to the top of mt.
*Azuma is located in Honshu, Japan. It is located in the north eastern part of Honshu, and is west of Fukushima city.
*It typically erupts in an explosive stye.
*Azuma contains the aa kind of lava.
*A convergent boundary is the type of boundary that Azuma lays on.
*Azuma is a cinder cone volcano and is currently in the dormant stage.
1. Azuma last erupted on November 11, 2008.
2. The volcano Azuma has it's own "baby brother" version of Mt. Fuji, which is known as Azuma-Kofuji.
3. Azuma contains popular tourist destinations for it has many hiking trails. Two popular tourist destinations are crater lakes Goshikinuma and Okenuma.
Mount St. Helens