Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
10p5 Features of Spontaneous Speech
Transcript of 10p5 Features of Spontaneous Speech
To explore the features of spontaneous speech Entry Task: Look at the sheet on your table and fill in as much as you can... Lets identify some examples from the following clips... Now we're going to look at a text message conversation...are any features of spontaneous speech evident here? 1: Did u get the e-mail? Gotta sort it out soon!
2: Ermm...wot e-mail?!
1: LOL! She sed she'd sent it?!
2: No :(
1: NM I'll send it now :) Controlled Assessment In order to get a good mark you will need to use sophisticated vocabulary to show your ideas Have a look at the data you collected over the weekend - what features of spontaneous speech can you identify? Learning Objective: What are the similarities and differences between spoken and digital communication? ‘Spontaneous’ means it hasn’t been rehearsed or is unprepared. Talk is usually spontaneous. Is spoken language becoming increasingly influenced by digital communication?