Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Gender Issues in MAss MEdia
Transcript of Gender Issues in MAss MEdia
What is "gender"?
How does mass media influence children's perspective of gender?
What role does gender play in schools?
How can we, as social studies teachers, create gender inclusive schools?
What ways can we teach about gender, policy, and law in a government class?
Because we are secondary education teachers and these biases are usually instilled at a young age, how can we help our students become more open-minded?
Warm up/free write
Small Group Discussion
Full Class Discussion
Gender Issues From Childhood