Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hygiene
- ALY SALEM
- MARK LABIB
- MOHANNED ESSAWY - SEIF AHMED
- ALY SALEM
- MARK LABIB
- MOHANNED ESSAWY AND CLEANLINESS TIPS WASHING HANDS WET 6 SIMPLE, EASY TO FOLLOW STEPS SOAP WASH RINSE DRY TURN OFF FAUCET W/PAPER TOWEL WASHING HANDS THE IMPORTANCE AND WHAT IT DOES * Many diseases are transported
through the hands when they
touch the eyes, mouth, or
nose. * Washing your hands regularly
helps kill the germs that
collect on them and protects
you from many diseases. WHAT IS HYGIENE Hygiene is a set of habits that increase
your health. Hygiene increases your
health's quality and keeps you away from
diseases and germs. Some habits include
bathing, brushing teeth, protection from
the sun, and washing hands. BRUSHING TEETH WHAT IS DOES AND WHY IT'S IMPORTANT * Helps against serious diseases in the long run * Helps avoid cavities and keeps gums clean and
healthy. * Keeps fresh and clean smelling breath.
* Eliminates food particles that could rot inside the mouth. BRUSHING TEETH HOW IT'S DONE CORRECTLY AND EFFICIENTLY PLACE TOOTHBRUSH SO THAT IT TOUCHES BOTH TEETH AND GUMS MOVE THE BRUSH AGAINST YOUR TEETH WHILE KEEPING SOME PRESSURE ON IT BRUSH ALL YOUR TEETH'S SURFACES INCLUDING THE INNER SURFACES CLEAN YOUR FRONT TEETH FROM INSIDE OUT BRUSH YOUR MOLARS WITH A GENTLE MOTION BRUSH YOUR TONGUE TO REMOVE BACTERIA SUN PROTECTION HOW IT HELPS AND ITS IMPORTANCE * Protects against skin diseases including but
not limited to skin cancer and Melanoma
skin disease. * Skin diseases are the result of the sun's UV-rays that are harmful to the skin SUN PROTECTION LOOK FOR A TRUSTED BRAND WITH SPF 15 OR HIGHER AND PROTECTION AGAINST BOTH UV-A AND UV-B RAYS. HOW TO APPLY THE RIGHT SUN BLOCK COVER ALL PARTS OF THE BODY VISIBLE TO THE SUN USE A PALMFUL OF SUNSCREEN APPLY SUNSCREEN 15-3O MINUTES BEFORE BEING EXPOSED TO THE SUN REAPPLY SUNSCREEN AFTER PRESPIRING (SWEATING) OR AFTER SWIMMING IF USING NON-WATERPROOF SUNSCREEN NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE SUN IMPORTANCE OF HYGIENE * Protects against unwanted, harmful diseases like Hepatitis A and the like * Maintains a healthy body * Helps with general appeal * Prevents the spread of germs and other unwanted organisms HYGIENE OF THE SURROUNDINGS Hygiene should also be followed for our surroundings in order to maintain a productive lifestyle and have better personal hygiene. * Decreases the amount of "breeding grounds" for bacteria and germs. * Allows for a more productive
lifestyle as having an organized
workspace allows everything to be easily located. HYGIENE OF THE SURROUNDINGS HOW IT'S DONE CORRECTLY AND EFFICIENTLY KEEP A TIDY WORK AREA CORRECTLY AND ETHICALLY DISPOSE OF TRASH CLEAN MISC. SURFACES REGULARLY IF YOU MAKE MESS, IMMEDIATELY CLEAN IT MUFFLE YOUR COUGHS AND SNEEZES TO KEEP AWAY GERMS FROM SURFACES REDUCE YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT POLL HYGIENE DO YOU KNOW WHAT HYGIENE IS? YES NO 0 1 2 3 4 5 AMOUNT OF PEOPLE HYGIENE INTERVIEW RESULTS RESULTS * QUESTION 1: How much do you care about your hygiene? -The majority answered "a lot". * QUESTION 2: How do you enforce hygiene in your life? -The majority answered "by showering". * QUESTION 3: Do you know what hygiene is? -The majority answered "no" as shown in the poll.