Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PRE-LECTURE PREZI FOR 1/10/2013
Transcript of PRE-LECTURE PREZI FOR 1/10/2013
What is Arnold going on about?
Arnold, P.J. (1979) Meaning in Movement, Sport & Physical Education, London: Heinemann
Bailey, R. (2006) Academic review on the Educational values of Physical Education and Sport. BERA PESP SIG
Green, K. & Hardman, K. (2004) Physical Education: Essential Issues. [e-book]. London, SAGE Publications. Available from:<http://lib.myilibrary.com?ID=36888
Mechikoff, R. & Estes, S. (2006) A History and Philosophy of Sport and Physical Education (4th Ed.). NY: McGraw-Hill.
Parry, J. (1998)”The Justification of Physical Education” in Green, K. & Hardman, K. (eds) Physical Education reader. Aachen, Meyer & Meyer Sport.
Peters, R.S. (1966) Ethics in Education. London, Alleyn and Unwin
Are these good examples of through movement in PE?