Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PRE-LECTURE PREZI FOR 1/10/2013
Transcript of PRE-LECTURE PREZI FOR 1/10/2013
What is Arnold going on about?
Arnold, P.J. (1979) Meaning in Movement, Sport & Physical Education, London: Heinemann
Bailey, R. (2006) Academic review on the Educational values of Physical Education and Sport. BERA PESP SIG
Green, K. & Hardman, K. (2004) Physical Education: Essential Issues. [e-book]. London, SAGE Publications. Available from:<http://lib.myilibrary.com?ID=36888
Mechikoff, R. & Estes, S. (2006) A History and Philosophy of Sport and Physical Education (4th Ed.). NY: McGraw-Hill.
Parry, J. (1998)”The Justification of Physical Education” in Green, K. & Hardman, K. (eds) Physical Education reader. Aachen, Meyer & Meyer Sport.
Peters, R.S. (1966) Ethics in Education. London, Alleyn and Unwin
Are these good examples of through movement in PE?