Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Apple I (or 1)
-Developed due to people needing to count more than their number of fingers.
-Developed in China
-Programed using plug boards and switches
-Crusaders failed, due to not holding out long enough
-Known as a second generation computer, which used a transistor to consume less power, produce less heat, and were also smaller than the previous generation (ex. ENIAC)
Allowed people to count, while having another free hand.
-Known to be the first microcomputer
-Came with a keyboard and monitor, which was an exception at the time.
-First apple computer.
-Created by Steve Wozniak, and marketed by Steve Jobs.
- One of the many computers that falls under the "Second Generation" Microcomputer Category.
- Was easier to use than the previous generation due to the dropping of binary code, and being able to issue more easier, understandable commands.
-First commercial computer to sport a graphic user interface (GUI)
-Had a handle at the top, to make it easier to carry around
-Introduced as a replacement for the popular M15x
-Had the ability to support an i7 processor, one of the highest end gaming laptops of the 21st century.
-Used a vacuum tube for cooling
- This followed the invention of the first disk drive, created by IBM in 1956, the IBM 350 RAMAC
-Sported an Intel 8008 microprocessor
-An early micro computer that came with a kit( Meaning a keyboard and monitor).