Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Apple I (or 1)
-Developed due to people needing to count more than their number of fingers.
-Developed in China
-Programed using plug boards and switches
-Crusaders failed, due to not holding out long enough
-Known as a second generation computer, which used a transistor to consume less power, produce less heat, and were also smaller than the previous generation (ex. ENIAC)
Allowed people to count, while having another free hand.
-Known to be the first microcomputer
-Came with a keyboard and monitor, which was an exception at the time.
-First apple computer.
-Created by Steve Wozniak, and marketed by Steve Jobs.
- One of the many computers that falls under the "Second Generation" Microcomputer Category.
- Was easier to use than the previous generation due to the dropping of binary code, and being able to issue more easier, understandable commands.
-First commercial computer to sport a graphic user interface (GUI)
-Had a handle at the top, to make it easier to carry around
-Introduced as a replacement for the popular M15x
-Had the ability to support an i7 processor, one of the highest end gaming laptops of the 21st century.
-Used a vacuum tube for cooling
- This followed the invention of the first disk drive, created by IBM in 1956, the IBM 350 RAMAC
-Sported an Intel 8008 microprocessor
-An early micro computer that came with a kit( Meaning a keyboard and monitor).