Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Relative Pronouns
Felix the cat who caught the mouse.
The person whom I talked to last night was my friend.
Use 'who' when it is replacing the subject.
Use 'whom' when it is replacing the object.
Take A Guess!
What do you think a relative pronoun is ?
A relative pronoun is used to introduce a relative clause.
Ex: who, whom, that, which, whose, whoever
Difference Between 'Who' and 'Whom'
What goes with What?
Who and Whom: are used when replacing people (subject or object).
Whose: is used for possession.
That and which: used for things
The car in which I drive is old.
The person that hit me was mean.
The car whose driver was drunk crashed.
Go to your email, I have sent you a link.
Please fill out the form and submit it.