Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Roots of a plant
Transcript of Copy of Roots of a plant
1. Different types of roots.
2. What do roots do for the plant? Roots role. 1. The root acts as an anchor to the soil. 2. Prevents it being blown away by strong winds. 3. The roots also suck up all the water and minerals from the soil. Different types of roots. Taproot - is a long root. It uses it's length to reach water which is deeper in the soil.
Fibrous root. Fibrous roots are more adventurous than taproot roots. They grow wider and contain loads of similar size roots.
Grass. The roots of a plant are very important.
They help to anchor the plant in the soil so that if the wind blows the plant does not fall over.
The roots also suck up water and nutrients from the soil to help the plant grow and stay healthy. For example:
Carrots, parsnips and dandelions.