Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Animal Symmetry CCS LS.4
Transcript of Animal Symmetry CCS LS.4
Many animals have a body form with bilateral symmetrical, meaning that it could be divided into matching halves by drawing a line down the center.
Asymmetrical animals have no general body plan or axis of symmetry
Radial symmetry is the condition of having similar parts regularly arranged around a central axis.