Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Animal Symmetry CCS LS.4
Transcript of Animal Symmetry CCS LS.4
Many animals have a body form with bilateral symmetrical, meaning that it could be divided into matching halves by drawing a line down the center.
Asymmetrical animals have no general body plan or axis of symmetry
Radial symmetry is the condition of having similar parts regularly arranged around a central axis.