Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CHAMPS
This what we have so far, let's keep up the great work!
CHAMPS-FROM ROOTS TO RESULTS
The CHAMPS approach is based on the following principles or beliefs:
STOIC is the acronym used to remember the principles. STOIC means "tending to remain unemotional, especially showing admirable patience and endurance in the face of adversity" Page 4 describes a stoic teacher as one who is unrattled by student misbehavior and who implements research-based strategies with patience and endurance.
CHAMPS stands for:
We developed a clear vision for or school (upper and lower grades) and teachers developed a clear vision for your class.
We have combined the chapters; therefore, we created a shorten version of CHAMPS because our classes are so small it does not all apply. I know that it is high maintenance and a lot to keep up with on a daily basis. We will implement the next part..............
CHAMPS is a classroom management technique. It is designed to help you develop (or fine tune) an effective classroom management plan that is proactive, positive, and instructional.