Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Community Marketing and Social Media
Transcript of Community Marketing and Social Media
The Big Picture
Social media is many peoples' second home!
Direct communication with customers: increased feedback, identification of customer needs, and a customer-focused product development.
The Future of TV ads
The 5-step ignition Plan
Create a monthly calendar
News and events
Gamification of posts
Each post should focus on various target groups simultaneously!
Mistakes: valuable lessons for guaranteed success!
Today's gaming operators
Time for change!
1. Community and player analysis.
2. Goal setting - objectives, metrics and measurement plan.
3. Engagement Strategy and Resources.
5. Implement processes and systems to execute the above.
4. Success Measurement Strategy: define KPIs, goals, reporting, methods of communication, long term monitoring.
This post is like a fun game:
We encourage interaction: comment to win, like for good luck ;)
The promotion has clear and simple rules shown in the post
We also offer a link to additional offers
Yet be flexible!
Build a cause
Communication channels: ability to message customers regarding new products, events and promotions.
Identify, engage, and leverage Advocates!
Brand humanization: gaining trust and loyalty.
Fact: the world’s strongest brands were originally built through low-cost community-based marketing. Nike, Starbucks and Google.
Community Keeps Authenticity
Community Inspires Innovation
Community Cultivates Loyalty
Please feel free to contact me for more information, or suggest ways we maybe able to partner in activities that will have a positive impact on your business.