Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Raphael Sanzio
decorated Vatican and SistineChapel
one of the three greatest rennaissance artists
people will remember him through the ages told stories through his art Michelangelo Leonardo da Vinci Raphael did lots of painting for the Pope, like the fresco on the Stanza del Segnatura (the Pope's official office-library), the Loggia (the porch of the Vatican), and the tapestries in the Sistine Chapel. Was greatly responsible for the use of easel painting rather than mural painting The Great Masters by Giorgio Vasari Translation by Gaston Du C. de Vere Edited by Michael Sonino
Hugh Lauter Levin Associates Inc. 1986