Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Written Communications
Types of mail
First class- is the most common type. The cost is dependent on the package size, shape and weight. Delivery time is about 3 days. This type of mail stops at 13 oz packages.
Priority mail-is expensive, for packages up to 70 lbs. Delivery time is about 1-3 days. The cost depends on the size, weight and delivery zone.
Registered- a type of mail used to protect expensive items, gives mailing receipt,electronic verification of delivery can be sent.
Certified - available for first-class, has a mailing receipt(proof that the letter was mailed)
Why should CMAAs have good grammar?
Inside of written communications and mail processing