Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of nigerian culture
2.) How many sports do they have?
3.) What is the name of their clothing?
4.) What do Nigerian weddings and USA weddings have in common?
5.) What are Nigerians national foods?
#1 Introduction Ceremony, Engagement Ceremony, Wedding ANSWERS #2 7 #3 Boubou #4 The father gives the bride away, the women agree to be married, and there is a ceremony. #5 Nigerian Stew, Procedure, and Spiced Boiled Yams Even though Nigeria, Jamaica and United States America are different countries they have many things in common. For insists they have some holidays that we commonly share, New Year's Day; Christmas; Easter Monday, etc. Things they also have in common are that they have an interest in soccer, which is known around the world for its fast going sport. Even though these countries are not together we share a couple of thing amongst ourselves