Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Chernobyl (Skyler/Jonathan)
in Japan on March 11, 2011 Hundreds dead from radiaction sickness.
Hundreds of thousands forced to evacuate.
Hundreds of thousands still being effected today. After almost 27 years
from the day
of the accident... Pripyat remains in the zone of alienation. Closed off to the general public due to high radiation levels. All that is left are the memories of the ones who once inhabited the city. And as for the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant... The only change the abandoned plant sees... ...is the slow fade of its red strips
off its famous sarcophagus. By:
Skyler Hackett and
10-1-12 Before: After: