Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chameleon Adaptations
This helps Chameleons to protect themselves from predators. EYES Helps chameleons to hang from a tree. TAIL Change color depending on temperature, mood, and during breeding.
This is how they communicate with other chameleons through slight color changes. SKIN they can extend their tongue out for nearly a foot and catch an insect with incredible accuracy. TONGUE Chameleons have Y-shaped feet. This gives them a strong grasp for climbing. On the front limb, the foot has two toes on the outside and three on the inside. FEET Behavioral A behavioral adaption would be the manner in which the chameleon moves throughout vines and limbs. They move very slow, wavy, and precise so they appear to be leaves blowing in the wind. This makes them less likely to be spotted by a predator. adaptations are the way living organisms cope with environmental stresses and pressures So, as you can see....
Chameleons have very interesting adaptations.
Without these abilities they would not survive in their environment The End! By Erica Lee & Suzy Lim