Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Fall of Rome, Day 2
Transcript of Fall of Rome, Day 2
No Do Now today!
You do NOT need your notebook
(only your Fall of Rome worksheet)
THE FALL OF ROME
How would *you* stop the Fall of Rome from happening?
Please clear your desk of everything EXCEPT for
Advice should be specific and realistic.
*Consider what effects these factors had before creating your advice.
Be ready to share!
I've given you
the first two,
you fill in the
-For YOU to see how you are doing so far
-For ME to see how you are doing so far
Person 1: Offers their advice
Person 2:Offers a rebuttal -- why Person 1 is wrong!
In groups of 2-3, use pages 34-35
to find the missing information.
I've given you information about things
that were happening in Rome during this
time....your job is to discover what those
things led to!