Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
All College Storage at Tufts
Transcript of All College Storage at Tufts
Professionally Done. Jake Kramer
Colby College "Managing the division of All College Storage allows me to apply the skills I have learned in class to a real-life business. The critical thinking and creativity required in the decision making of the business is extremely valuable." Starting up All College Storage at your campus is going to be hard work and like any startup nothing is guaranteed. But with some hustle, dedication and follow through, this will be and exciting, challenging and yes, profitable opportunity.
Just a few years ago I was in a very similar position - a busy Econ major and Lacrosse Player at Amherst College with business ambition and some thoughts about solving the summer storage problem. You will have a chance to work on all the same things I did in the early days - sales, marketing, hiring, vendor relations, operations and customer support.
Along the way I mentor you, show you what's worked in the past, work through any problems that arise and talk out any ideas that you may have. I will also support you with insurance, financing and a school-customized web portal. But this is YOUR business. I'm not here to force you to do anything. I'm not going to hold your hand. Like anyone who runs a business at the end of the day the accountability is yours.
I look forward to working with you. I can't wait to see what you can do with All College Storage on your campus. Feel free to reach out at any time.
Parker A Note to Campus Presidents Entrepreneurial experience with the backing of an established company. Jake Caveny '14
(603) 315-2157 at Tufts University I have always known that summer storage has been a problem on our campus. From my personal experience, surveys and research, I recognize that current options do not adequately serve the Tufts community, and that students would be enthusiastic about a new convenient option. I am confident that I can solve the summer storage problem for students, parents and the administration by establishing All College Storage at Tufts in 2013. I look forward to working with you to make sure that we properly establish a relationship the university.
Thank you for your time and your consideration. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.