Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Midwifery
:Performing antenatal check-ups.
:Delivering the baby.
:Checking on the health of mother and
baby in the first few weeks after birth.
:Giving advice and checking on their
routine. How long does it take to get qualified? It takes 3 years to complete a midwifery degree from scratch. 18 months if your already a qualified nurse. What school subjects do you need to be doing? MIDWIFERY What training or qualifications are needed? * 5 GCSE's
*English Manukau AUT
Unitech You need to complete a Bachelor of Midwifery a three-year degree programme combining theory and practice. In high school take science, biology, chemistry, math, anatomy.