Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A Computerized Entrance Examination for
Transcript of A Computerized Entrance Examination for
St. John of Beverly School
Background of the Study
St. John of Beverley was established in 1995. It was born from a vision of a woman, Madame Erlinda P. Mercado whose main concern is to leave a legacy that is worth living for the young. Turning this vision into reality is a decisive response to the challenges and changes in the 21st century education marked by the Information Age.
How to create a computer-based system that will speed up the processing of the Entrance Examination for St. John of Beverly?
The proponents aim is to develop a Computerized Entrance Examination for St. John of Beverly.
Overview of the Current System
St. John of Beverley uses manual system in their entrance examination.They use papers, answer keys, and questionnaires like most other schools with entrance examinations. The results are checked manually by the exam proctor based on the answer key provided by the administration office.
Scope and Limitations
• Security / Log in Interface
• Questions with the corresponding choices
• Result of the Examination
• Back up and restore data
• Online Result
• LAN-based system