Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ethnic Group- Arab
Transcript of Ethnic Group- Arab
By Skylar Horton and Taylor Burns
Where- live in North Africa and parts of the horn of Africa.
How- they are split into three main ways of life- urban (large cities, etc.), rural (farming), and nomatic (traveling constantly, don't have a true place in which they live)
How do the Arabs live?
Food- main diet of barley, dates, wheat, rice, meat, and yogurt products such as labneh (yogurt with butterfat)
Customs-interest in horses and poetry due growing up around these things.
Customs and Food
They are Muslim
*women have to cover all parts of body in public
*book of worship- Qur'an
*day of worship- Friday
*Founded by Prophet Mohammad
*house of worship is Iman
* men are in charge of the household
*men have power over women
Role of men and women
Official language- Arabic
Clothing- Long, flowing clothing to allow air circulation to keep them cool.
Women wear headdresses called a Keffiyeh. They are decorated with patterns that usually represent what tribe, clan, or family they come from.