Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of WEDNESDAY 10.26.16
Do Now: Superstition
Review this week's words and definitions. Then, review the exercises for this week. Be prepared to answer when you are called.
The Black Cat
Today, with a partner, you will:
1. Find two examples for each of the boxes on the SIFTT chart- except for THEME. Provide an analysis that leads to MOOD. *HOW* does the evidence you selected contribute to mood?
The Tell-Tale Heart
Johann Wolfgang (von) Goethe (/ˈɡɜːrtə/; German: [ˈjoːhan ˈvɔlfɡaŋ ˈɡøːtə] ( listen); 28 August 1749 – 22 March 1832) was a German writer and statesman. His body of work includes epic and lyric poetry written in a variety of metres and styles; prose and verse dramas; memoirs; an autobiography; literary and aesthetic criticism; treatises on botany, anatomy, and colour; and four novels. In addition, numerous literary and scientific fragments, more than 10,000 letters, and nearly 3,000 drawings by him exist.
Which word from this week's list is this??
Challenge: Write a better sentence using both WODS correctly than this one:
"The police remarked that it was easier for criminals to abscond when they were dressed in dapper attire, as opposed to sagging pants that were likely to hinder their ability to run."
What is the overall MOOD of the Tell-Tale Heart?
What is the TONE?
Did the mood, tone, or theme differ in the video and the story?