Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Amazing Race: National Health Priority Areas
Transcript of Amazing Race: National Health Priority Areas
http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/grants/research-funding-statistics-and-data/nhpas Your First Task Task 1: Report back on the direct, indirect
and intangible costs to individuals and communities of your NHPA. You Decide Useful Websites: Your Last Task:
Research and Include some information on Nutrition and how it relates to your NHPA Select a National Health Priority Area
- List its key features
- List risk factors These include cardiovascular health, Diabetes, Cancer, Obesity, Mental Health, Asthma, Injury Prevention and Arthritis/Musculoskeletal conditions Useful Websites: http://www.nutritionaustralia.org/ Task 2: Research a health promotion program that is relevant to your NHPA. In your explanation you must include-
-What the program involves?
-Who is the program aimed at?
-Positives/Negatives of the programs
-costs of the program Did you Choose Task 2?