Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Amazing Race: National Health Priority Areas
Transcript of Amazing Race: National Health Priority Areas
http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/grants/research-funding-statistics-and-data/nhpas Your First Task Task 1: Report back on the direct, indirect
and intangible costs to individuals and communities of your NHPA. You Decide Useful Websites: Your Last Task:
Research and Include some information on Nutrition and how it relates to your NHPA Select a National Health Priority Area
- List its key features
- List risk factors These include cardiovascular health, Diabetes, Cancer, Obesity, Mental Health, Asthma, Injury Prevention and Arthritis/Musculoskeletal conditions Useful Websites: http://www.nutritionaustralia.org/ Task 2: Research a health promotion program that is relevant to your NHPA. In your explanation you must include-
-What the program involves?
-Who is the program aimed at?
-Positives/Negatives of the programs
-costs of the program Did you Choose Task 2?