Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dinara Seitbekovaon 26 February 2013
Transcript of tutorials
Choose <<insert a label>> Go to <<Add a Resource>> Turn editing on Turn editing on How to insert a label? just follow the instructions How to set a table Not good Good Let's look at some options Let's create a table which
describes a book. Table's width : 100% Image's height: 250 px Table's width: 50% Image's height : 250 px Example: Example Example Table's width: 130%
Image's height: 250 px s turn editing on