Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Women's Liberation
Most will be able to idenetify reasons for the development of the movement to B Grade
Some to A Grade plus links and a judgement on the most important reason
Women's liberation movement
DO NOW 2!
Make inferences from source C
Naheeda, Tina, Shanon, Safiya ,Tia, Catarina, Barbara, Jessica, Chenelle, Maria, Felece, Waad, Laura, Katheryn, Shery, Chloe, Rachelle, Shanara.
Noshin Dayana Siobhan Stephanie Onome Jasmine Iman Arjeta Maurelle Alisa Sarah Louise Rena Sylvie Jemma Lesley Carolina Angie Erica Denise
Adjoa Isabel April Rose Angella Candace Kenza Kimone
Reading pages 70-71
Now the 16 mark question
Women's liberation had achieved nothing by 1970. Use the sources and your own knowledge to say whether you agree. (16 marks)
Lets' draft a plan for this question:
Why did a wmen's movement develop in the USA?
Reading Pages 72-73
How many dead where?
How many US soldiers dead Vietnam?