Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 1
The Way Forward ...
Who is FSSA applicable to?
Specializing in :
The Way Forward For ...
The Way Forward....
The Way Forward....
Other Points to consider for any FBO
1. Food Safety Management
2. Conducting Hygiene Audits or Inspection (including vendor & transportation)
3. Regular Medical Check-ups of
4. Solutions Implemented
5. Filing of Food Returns (Form D)
6. Guaranteed Quality (Form E)
7. Be Aware of Penalties
11. Product Information and Consumer Awareness
9. Sanitation And Maintenance Of Establishment Premises
5. Food Operations And Controls
Schedule IV Guidelines
8. Audit, Documentation and Records
6. Management and Supervision
2. Layout and Design of Food
1. Location and Surroundings
FSSR, 2011 – Schedule IV Guidelines
Provide safe, clean & wholesome food for all
Conform to the sanitary & hygienic requirements, food safety measures & other standards
7. Food Testing Facilities
For Any Further Queries
Head, Business Relations
Direct Contact: +91- 9920226789
Log on to - www.fssai.co.in
Part I - Petty Food Business Operators applying for Registration
Food Business Operators applying for License
10. Personal Hygiene
Step 1 – GAP Audit
Step 2 - Testing - Water, Nutritional Label, Quality & Process
Step 3 - Training - FSSAI & Food Safety
Step 4 - Proper Documentation
Step 5 - Apply For A License
Food Manufacturer, Hotels & Restaurants
Step 1 - Get the IEC (Import Export Code) license
Step 3 - Get an FSSAI Import License
Step 4 - Quality Check of all imported goods
Step 2 - Appropriate Documentation
Step 5 - Follow Schedule 4 guidelines for safe handling, storage and distribution
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Who is the Bigger Threat for a FBO?
Your Only Armor Against the Consumer
Water Test Reports
Food Test Reports
Test Reports for Food Contact Surfaces
Hand Swab Test Reports
To get free access to FSSAI related documents send an SMS with your Name & Email Id to
Medical Test Reports
Pest Control Records
Purchase & Vendor
Cleaning & Sanitization
Food Recall & Traceability
Anyone who handles, processes, manufactures, sells, serves, stores, distributes, transports or imports food- Acc. to Schedule IV
State of the