Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mesoamerica - "Remarkable"
Transcript of Mesoamerica - "Remarkable"
Do Now - Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2015
VP - Marketing
Select one or two criteria that best explains why each achievement is remarkable.
Today's Learning Objective
SWBAT define the criteria associated with being
by constructing a paragraph using
Make an inference. Which MesoAmerican
civilization do both of these images
represent? (Mayans, Aztecs or Incas?)
Quality responses will:
-Use SLAS sentence stems
-Use evidence or examples
Which of the following statements is true about the Mayans and the Aztecs but is NOT true about the Incas?
A. They had different levels of society.
B. One level of their society was the slave class.
C. One level of their society was the noble class.
D. One level of their society was in charge of farming and crops.
Do Now -- Review
DBQ (Document-Based Question)
What makes something
Quality Group Discussions
-Using SLAS sentence stems
-Using evidence to support your opinions.