Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The 4 Galaxies
Transcript of The 4 Galaxies
the two subclasses: round and elongated ellipticals. Elliptical Galaxies has a central bulge.
has a bar just like an elliptical galaxy.
there are no spiral arms. Lenticular Galaxies Irregular Galaxies has spiral arms that extend from the galactic bulge.
they do not have a bar or a center that is long. Normal Spiral Galaxy they do have a bar or a center that is long.
the spiral arms extend from a bar. Spiral Galaxies dislike shaped
have spiral arms split into two classes: normal spirals and barred spirals. Round Ellipticals as the name implies, they are round. not flat like a disk.
no spiral arms.
no bars as well. there are four different types of galaxies: spirals, ellipticals, irregulars, and lenticulars galaxies. Elongated Ellipticals don't have spirals or bars.
don't have a certain shape. Classification of Galaxies normal spiral galaxies (S)
barred spiral galaxies (SB) round ellipticals (E0)
elongated ellipticals (E7) irregular galaxies (Irr) lenticular galaxies (S0) instead of being round, elongated ellipticals are football shaped.