Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Example Presentation for English 101
Transcript of Example Presentation for English 101
Sometimes what is left unsaid communicates much more than what we say.
“I don’t want you to do it if you feel that way” (Hemingway 593).
“‘You don't have to be afraid. I've known lots of people that have done it.’ ‘So have I,’ said the girl. ‘And afterwards they were all so happy’ ”
“On this side there was no shade and no trees and the station was between two lines of rails in the sun” (Hemingway 591).
On the Verge of Collapse
An Analysis of "Hills like White Elephants"
In “Hills like White Elephants,” Hemingway uses conflict, irony, and symbolism to suggest that relationships depend on clear communication.
Not a genuine response
Pretending to care about her feelings
The girl's pregnancy
The girl's sarcasm
They don't really know anyone who has had the procedure
The American's weak argument
Talking over each other
A midway point - no communication
Struggling to talk about the decision maturely
Between two choices and two perspectives
The Elephant in the Room
Difficulty in Communication