Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of COLUMBIA
The PARTAY!! WHOOO!
All the parties are outside and the weather is warm. There are a lot of fireworks and the kids get sparklers. They stay up all night until morning. There is music and food. At some point in the night, people fill up the streets with lit up boards.
In Columbia, they put up trees just like we do in the United States. They set up nativity scenes as well. They are Catholic. They play many
games with family.
Christmas Day and Eve!
On Christmas Eve, presents are brought by "El Niño Jesus" to the foot of children's beds by the next morning. Everyone stays up all night long on Christmas Eve PARTYING!!! They eat pork, corn, and chicken soup.
navidad en COLUMBIA
How do they celebrate???
Recipe for Dulce de Leche Cookie Sandwiches
3 tazas de harina para todo uso
De mantequilla 1 libra, temperatura ambiente
½ cucharadita de extracto de vainilla
Azúcar en polvo 11/4 taza , dividido
1 taza de maicena
1 taza de arequipe o dulce de leche
1/2 taza endulzada copos de coco ( opcional)
Dulces de Leche