Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Smart and Safe Online
Transcript of Smart and Safe Online
2. Keep your personal information private.
3. Tell someone if you become uncomfortable or are exposed to inappropriate material.
4. Always be on your guard.
5. Be a role model for younger children. When chatting online: http://www.netsmartz.org/RealLifeStories/AmysChoice Watch video: "Amy's Choice" Write down the answers to these discussion questions and be prepared to discuss in class: 1. Why did Amy start talking to the man online?
2. Where did Amy first "meet" the man?
3. How long did Amy talk to the man online before meeting him in person?
4. Amy knew how old the man was. Why did she keep talking to him?
5. Had the man ever talked other girls into meeting him in person?
6. Why is Amy still worried?
7. Why does Amy encourage others teens to talk to their parents about what's going on even though they might get in trouble? Remember:
Don't just sit
there - report! Reflection Use your notes from the video and class discussion to write one paragraph about how you can stay safe online. Include examples from your own experiences if possible. Due next Friday in class.