Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Primary Vs. Secondary Sources 6th grade
Transcript of Primary Vs. Secondary Sources 6th grade
-newspaper, periodicals, magazines
-music Can you think of specific primary source examples? Do this with the person sitting next to you! Think of at least 3. Secondary Sources -Discusses information originally found elsewhere
-Interprets and analyzes history
-Are not eye witness accounts
-Information based on primary sources Examples of secondary sources -Publications (textbook, magazine articles, scholarly journals)
-A book on a specific topic or event
-Movie or Documentary Can you think of specific secondary source examples? Do this with the person sitting next to you! Come up with at least 3! -Direct evidence -Created by eye witnesses or recorders who experienced the event or condition being documented
-Vital for reconstructing the past
-From primary sources we gather different perspectives from the same event
-QUESTION! and READ CRITICALLY! Example Primary Source Examples of Secondary Sources Primary or Secondary? Game show! 1. The class will be divided into two teams
2. Each team will send a member into the "Hot Seat"
3. I will show a picture of a source and the player in the "Hot Seat" will hold up a sign that says "primary" or "secondary" to answer