Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Plant Growth Science Experiment
Transcript of Plant Growth Science Experiment
Three of the same plants
Three cabinets to use as a test room
Three different light sources, ex: 25 watt, 65 watt, and 100 watt
Is a plant's growth affected by the amount of light it recieves? First step of experiment:
Place each plant into a different cabinet
Remember to label the cabinets depending on the light bulb inside!
Second step of experiment:
Water and inspect plants daily
Record data for up to ten days Third step of experiment:
Determine which plant has grown the most
Complete lab report Lab report requirements:
What is a hypothesis?
Proposed explanation for an observable phenomenon What are other factors we could include into this experiment?
Change amount of time
Fan blowing on plants
How close the bulb is to the plant What was the conclusion?
Plant with the most sunlight grew the most
In addition to the sunlight, it was given water so it didn't dry out After measuring your own plants, compare the growth of your other classmate's plant growth Other information:
Lab report is due on May 28, 2010
Written in lab journal