Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Starbucks
Established in 1971
English teacher Jerry Baldwin, history teacher Zev Siegel, and writer Gordon Bowker
Origin of Name
Siren (LOGO) New Ownership
Zev Siegel leaves
Howard Schultz steps in Target Market
Children to adults
College students and post grads Organizational Values
Not just stated in the business plan, but practiced regularly Starbucks Starbucks Starbucks Starbucks Starbucks Global Niche
1. Today Starbucks has about 12,000 stores, almost 4,000 of which are in 36 countries outside the U.S.
2. Since then the international group continues to improve its profitability numbers quarterly. Starbucks Starbucks product positioning
1. Starbucks positions their products based on quality and image.
2. The company's brand is a member of the coming century's top twenty-five brands.
3.Starbucks must position its brand as an experience that is what will entice new customers to visit their locations and create customer loyalty. Starbucks Starbucks differentiate
1.Starbucks differentiate their products based
firstly on image and secondly on the product itself.
2.Starbucks utilizes the focus differentiation strategy thoroughly,
and partners company marketing and advertising direction to this strategy Starbucks Surveys
1.60% people Mc coffee besides Starbucks.
2.The average people spent on Starbucks Coffee Company
is around 10 to 18 bucks. STARBUCKS COFFEE COMPANY
BY: Pi'Dadro Davis, Victoria Gomez, and Carmen Li Starbucks' commercials advertise
bottled frappuccinos coffee drinks
What about the iconic white coffee cups? MSNBC Morning Joe
Sex and the City
The Devil Wears Prada
Meet the Parents
You've Got Mail
Made of Honor
& knock-offs... iCarly and NCIS Clear Channel Broadcast Store Locations Communication Analysis Starbucks is a corporate leader in giving back to the community
Ethos Water Fund
Community Service Top Competitors
Nestle- global leader
Dunkin' Donuts- high-quality yet affordable
McDonald's- "unsnobby coffee" Would Starbucks survive if the company became "unsnobby?" SWOT
*Strengths-16,000 stores in over 50 countries, product line width & depth, brand recogonition
*Weaknesses-breaking through cultural barriers, strong corporate image, price
*Opportunities-globalization, retail, new product lines
*Threats-growing competition, social trends, market saturation Starbucks Starbucks Starbucks Starbucks Starbucks Starbucks Starbucks Advertising and PR will sell beer and wine
"going back to its premium-coffeehouse roots"
film screening and live entertainment