Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mercurial
they do in the repository we cloned Check Status of Files in Repository hg status Note Working Directory != Local Repository !=Central Repository Add Files Prior to Commit $ hg add <ADDFILES> Commit to Local Repository $ hg commit -m 'I added <ADDFILES> to extend/fix/etc' Push Commit to Central Repository $ hg push Pull from Central Repository as Committed Version in Local Repository $ hg pull http://<HOSTNAME>/repo/<PROJECT> Update Working Directory with Committed Version hg update See All Changes in your Repository hg log See changes hg diff