Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Forces
What is a Vector?
Give an example
If two tug boats pull a boat with a force of 1000N each, at angle of 30 degrees from each other. What is the resultant force?
What is the weight of a 67kg man on the moon and earth?
moon g= 1.6N/Kg
Earth g= 9.81N/Kg
Do it now task!