Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Global warming
What is the
Causes of Greenhouse effect
What causes the green house effects?
The green house effect is a layer of gases that surround the Earth, making them stay on the atmosphere. Normally some heat will be lost.
See short video.....
Carbon Dioxide is produce by
Deforestation and the
burning of rainforest
Nitrous oxide is emitted from
Methane is released from
rice fields (bacteria)
(most damage gases)
Factories and powder
This is one of the main causes
of the Greenhouse effect
Deforestation and the burning of rainforest
This also produce
Aerosols, plastic foam and fridges
CFC's means chlorofluorocarbons
CFC'S are the most damaging gases
of greenhouse gases.
Nitrous oxide is emitted by:
Methane is released from:
Effects of Global
Ice caps and glaciers would start to melt.
Some plants and animals would become extinct.
Low-lying areas would be flooded and some islands will disappear.
Hot regions could become hotter and deserts would spread.
Global warming is the heating up of our planet and it may cause serious problems in the future.
What is Global warming?