Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
devices used to overcome limitations of sight and hearing
敬 原on 11 March 2013
Transcript of devices used to overcome limitations of sight and hearing
- knows how to overcome our limitation of sight.
- knows devices that can be use to overcome our limitation of sight.
- knows the functions of the devices that can be use to overcome our
limitation of sight.
- knows how to overcome our limitation of hearing.
- knows devices that can be use to overcome our limitation of hearing.
- knows the functions of the devices that can be use to overcome
limitation of hearing. Function of Devices to Overcome Limitation of Sight Functions of Devices to Overcome Limitation of Hearing Introduction Microscope is used by scientist to study microorganisms that cannot be seen by our naked eyes. Science Technology Devices to Overcome Limitation of Sight and Hearing Headphone is a mini speaker that is usually used to listen to music and/or movie or video. Objective Magnifying glass is used to look very tiny thing such as lady bug and many more. Telescope is used by astronomer to study the universe such as stars, moon and sun. Binocular is used to coordinate activity so that we can merge the visual fields of both eyes into one distinct image. Ultrasound scanning device is used by doctors to see the fetus in pregnant woman. The medical community uses X-rays to examine several parts of the body and to treat conditions. Microphone is used to make sound louder. We often use it when in busy and noisy place. Hearing aid can amplify the acoustic signals to a degree that enables the individuals with hearing loss to use their remaining hearing in a useful and efficient manner. Other Information --> An early microscope was made in 1590 in Middelburg, Netherlands by Zacharias
--> The earliest recorded working telescope were in Netherlands in 1608 by three
individuals who are Hans Lippershey and Zacharias Janssen and Jacob Metius of Alkmaar.
--> Ultrasound scanning device: The first technological application of ultrasound was an
attempt to detect
icebergs by Paul Langevin in 1917.
--> Both Thomas Alva Edison and Emile Berliner filed patent applications for the carbon
microphone, in March and June 1877 respectively.
--> The stethoscope was invented in France in 1816 by René Laennec at the Necker
Enfants Malades Hospital in Paris. Stethescope Stethoscopes are often used by doctor to listen to the heartbeat sound. Made for my 2A class friend... 2A class science project Devices used to overcome limitations of sight and hearing...^^