Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 1920's Fashion
Words & Quotes
Who Influenced Fashions
What was the prominent Silhouette?
Slim and Youthful
What colors were popular
What textiles were used?
Cotton, Wool, & Silk
What movies are representative of the time?
"Attagirl/Attaboy": Well Done.
"Bump Off": Kill or Murder
"On the lam": Fleeing from the police
"Dick": Private Investigators
Who were designers or labels?
What clothing parallels can be made to other time periods?
Harlem Renaissance Begins
First Commercial Radio Broadcast Aired •Women Granted the Right to Vote in U.S.
1. Who was an influence on fashion during this time period ?
A. CoCo Chanel
C. Madeleine Vionett
D. All of the above
2.What historical even occured ?
A.Women Granted the Right to Vote in U.S.
B. French and Indian War
C. Civil Rights Movement
3. What was a movie represented this time?
A. The Big Parade
B. Hang Over 2
C. Phantom of the Oper
D. Both A and C
4. What was one of the famous labels?
5. What textiles were used ?
The flapper dress, which is used in the new verion of The Great Gatsby