Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Grammar Mini Lesson: Possessive Apostrophes
Transcript of Grammar Mini Lesson: Possessive Apostrophes
Plural noun ends in -s
= more than one tribute
arms are crossed because
they want to look intimidating.
Plural nouns with no -s
at the end
Children = plural noun
faces are fearful because they
do not want to be picked.
District 12 Children
Peeta's bread got lost.
Katniss's arrow is very pointy.
Katniss and Gale's siblings miss them.
Gale and Katniss's snares catch a lot of rabbits.
The Tributes' lives were lost in the arena.
The District 12 children's blood is taken.
Singular noun ends in -s
after the last
= one person
best survival skill is hunting.
Singular noun that
end in -s
at the end
Peeta = one person
face is dirty because there are no showers
in the Hunger Games.
Katniss and Gale
at the end of the
Katniss + Gale = 2 nouns
friendship is very
May the Apostrophes
be ever in your favor
Just for fun!
Can you find the apostrophe error???