Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of South Africa
Located at the southern tip of Africa
By: Gabriel Rodriguez
started as a traditional economy and is improving to a Market economy
South African Rand(ZAR), weaker than the U.S Dollar
1ZAR= 0.0890594 USD
Gross Domestic Product (GDP and GDP per capita)
GDP- 350.6 Billion USD
GDP per capita- 6,617.91USD
Two of South Africa's natural resources are platinum and gold.
Major industries in South Africa are Telecommunication, and they are also the world leaders in the mining industry.
South Africa's population is roughly 52.98 million peope
Exports; Chromium and platinum
Imports; Cars and fine petroleum
Major Trading Partners
USA and China
2 Interesting Facts
Cheapest electricity in the world
2nd largest exporter of fruit