Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Friendship
A friend is someone who is spectacular! You love them deep down inside your heart. Someone who helps you when you are hurt or sad, or even if you're happy.
Friendship is all about how much you care and understand each other. It is a pure relationship, which would make your friend smile, feel good as to how much you love him and care for him. FRIENDSHIP Friend is Kind
helpful Patient Understanding Good listener
Love Special Happy Good Looks like Let me help you I love you I’ll share Sound like Give me a hand happy nicely playing VOCABULARY FRIENDSHIP To be jealous Imaginary friend To make peace with To mistrust To colaborate To count on To ignore To support To criticize To admit FRIENDSHIP Loyalty Trustworthiness Spend time together Good times and bad times Agustiniano Tagaste School
Family and Friendship
English Class 8th A