Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lev Vygotsky
* He thought that spoken word must be aquired before the thought or concept can develop.
* If someone were to practice his theory, it would be very time consuming and difficult. Contributions made: Lev Vygotsky published 6 books on psychology topics over a ten year period. http://www.ehow.com/info_7988429_pros-vygotskys-theory-language-development.htm
Kendra Cherry, *Lev's concept of children learnikng with assistance is important in classrooms. Works Cited Agree or disagree? We agree because children do need assistance to learn and understand what they are being taught.