Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Katjiteo T. Lukas Diesel Mechanics Instructor 31/08/2016
Transcript of Katjiteo T. Lukas Diesel Mechanics Instructor 31/08/2016
A four-stroke engine is an internal combustion engine in which the piston completes four separate strokes while turning a crankshaft. A stroke refers to the full travel of the piston along the cylinder, in either direction
some extra assets :
FEEL FREE TO COPY & PASTE THEM!
Objectives At the end of the lesson the trainees should be able to:
Explain the function of the main engine parts during 4 stroke process
Identify four element that allow internal combustion engines to run during 4 stroke process are as follow
The 4 element that allow internal combustion engines to run during 4 stroke process are as follow:
Katjiteo T. LukasDiesel Mechanics
4 Stroke Internal Combustion Engine
Home work ( Research)
1. How are the auto engine cooling system work?
2. List five parts that contributing Auto cooling system.