Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Toruń city
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Toruń is a big city in the middle of Poland. There live 205 604 people.
Gingerbread of Toruń are very popular in Poland, and all over the world. By legend journeyman- Bogumił invented recipe for them.
When you are in Toruń you must visit beautiful Old Town. On the market square it is a monument of Mikołaj Kopernik.
This is a book witch is written by Mikołaj Kopernik. It called ,,O obrotach sfer niebieskich''.
In this city was born Mikołaj Kopernik. He was an awesome astronomer. One of the most popular attractions is Mikołaj Kopernik observatory.
We love Toruń !!!
monument of Mikołaj Kopernik