Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
StrengthsFinder 2.0 -- Balcony & Basement
Transcript of StrengthsFinder 2.0 -- Balcony & Basement
"Living in the Basement"
When we do not develop natural talents into strengths
When we depend on our own strengths exclusively
We forgo teamwork & become an isolated island
Working in the Basement
Afraid to be vulnerable
We do not rely on
others for their strengths
We try to do everything ourselves or think we can do it better
Balcony vs. Basement
Working in the Balcony
Develop our natural talents into strengths
Use our strengths in our work
We practice "confident vulnerability"
1. Write in your journal what
means to you.
4. Share with your partner a personal example of
2. Hand out- check out your basement and
balcony top 5
3. Partner up and talk about times you see both the balcony and basement coming to life work/home
Sarah and Tony (awareness)
(Balcony vs. Basement)
Next LA Summit:
Wednesday,August 5- 8:30-10:00am
This is YOU time! (no devices)
Use "I" statements
Always open to new ideas | viewpoints & ways of leading
Get outside of your comfort zone (confident vulnerability)
Take and implement = Better results
Have a mindset that embraces change quickly and confidently
Tony and Sarah
Main take away from Balcony & Basement
Next LA - Summit
Wednesday, August 5th
Awareness and Pulse Check