Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Integrating Technology into the Mathematics Classroom
Transcript of Integrating Technology into the Mathematics Classroom
Tools Student Engagement 21st Century Skills Creativity and Innovation Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Communication and Collaboration Believe it or not...it works! Inductive and Deductive Reasoning
Reflect on learning experience and process
Solve different kinds of non-familiar problems Articulate thought process
Justify reasonableness of answer
Share responsibility for group work
Reflect based on peer feedback Think outside the box
Communicate understanding in an effective, new way Technology in the Math Classroom Ken Ken Twenty Four DiaMath Math Tables Number Line Estimate Fractions Interactive Writing Across the Curriculum We were inspired to make math problems that centered around photographs by Holly Young's "Digital Photo and Math Problem Contest." Visit www.writingfix.com/WAC/numberfix.htm
for more information regarding this contest The person standing next to this cactus is 160 cm tall.
1. How tall is the cactus?
According to the "Guinness Book of World Records" the tallest cactus ever discovered was a 17.67 meter-high tall Saguaro cactus in Arizona.
2. How does the cactus in the picture compare to the Saguaro cactus? The diameter of the trampoline is 12 feet and the volume of a popcorn tub is 16 cubic inches. How many popcorn tubs will it take to cover the trampoline in popcorn with a 1 inch thick layer?