Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Maya Angelou
Angelou's older brother, Brailey Jr. nicknamed Marquerite "Maya" or "mya sister"
Maya's first Album, Miss calypso, produced in 1957, was made in her night club act.
Maya married in 1951 with Greek electrician, former sailor, and aspiring musican Tosh Angelos
She had a son also.
Maya Angelou was an American Author, Poet, Dancer, Actress and singer.
Born in April 4, 1920 Louis Missouri.
Ethnicity: African, American.
when you come
life doesn't frighten me
when i think about myself
There is 37 poems she wrote these are some of them.
One quote i love is " Something made greater by ourselves and in turn that makes us greater"
Mayas Poems were about her about
her life everything
has gone trough.
She was the #1 top of 500 Poets
Her poems were Inspired and most of them were based on her life.
maya was raped at the age of 8, by her mother´s boyfriend, she had a traumatizing because of that and she stop stop speaking for 5 years, until she moved with her grandmother and THE PASS OF THE TIME SHE START TO WROTE POEMS AND QUOTES.
1920-2014 IN MAY 28,2014 IN WINSTON-SALEM,NORTH CAROLINA