Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Phrasal Verbs
WHAT IS A PHRASAL VERB?
- Phrasal Verbs are two-word phrases (usually called multi-word verbs).
- Phrasal verbs are idiomatic expressions.
- Phrasal verbs combine verbs and prepositions to make new verbs with new meanings.
- Phrasal verbs are usually used in spoken language.
- Usually, each phrasal verb has a non-phrasal synonym.
Image by goodtextures: http://fav.me/d2he3r8