Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Phrasal Verbs
WHAT IS A PHRASAL VERB?
- Phrasal Verbs are two-word phrases (usually called multi-word verbs).
- Phrasal verbs are idiomatic expressions.
- Phrasal verbs combine verbs and prepositions to make new verbs with new meanings.
- Phrasal verbs are usually used in spoken language.
- Usually, each phrasal verb has a non-phrasal synonym.
Image by goodtextures: http://fav.me/d2he3r8