Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mood Disorders
Disorders Major Depressive Disorder and Bipolar Disorder Major Depressive Disorder What is a Mood Disorder? Common Symptoms: Gender and Depression. In North American, the rate of clinical depression is 2-3 times the rate for men. Why? Bipolar Disorder Common Symptons Manic State Depressive State Over excitement
Inflated sense of importance
Little sleep, but lack of fatigue
Rapid thinking and speech
Poor judgement Opposite of manic episode
Manic mood, rapid thinking/speaking style and hyperactivity are reversed
Behave similar to someone with Major Depressive Disorder What is it? Types of Bipolar Disorder: